Monday, November 30, 2009

Just a quick update....

I haven't been able to update my blog because I've been busy traveling with my mom and grandparents, we are currently in Paris and I'm LOVING it. I left Geneva on Saturday, which was really a sad thing to do. Geneva, my last week there and everything I felt when I left really deserve its own blog, so I'll try to do that when I have more time, but needless to say the last few days were filled with celebrations and some tears. I'll ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for Geneva and all the amazing people I met there. Anyways, this is just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and well....actually I'm more than well, I'm in Paris so I'm freaking fantastic. I'll try to get some time away later this week from drinking espresso, staring at the Eiffel Tower and eating escargots to update. Updates may be even more sporadic than before because of upcoming travel plans but I'll try to keep you all updated. The rest of my time in Europe looks like this:
November 28th-December 4th: Paris
December 4th-December 8th: Rome
December 8th-December 11th: London
December 11th-December 14th: Dublin
December 14th-December 18th: Barcelona

It makes me tired just typing it. I'll be back in the States on December 18th and then in Oregon on the 19th! Can't believe 4 months in Europe is almost over. Anyways, I'll be updating soon, hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment